Here’s a list of some of the coolest technology inventions that were made in 2017. From life-saving medical devices to life-changing software applications, these inventions are sure to make a difference in the world.
Checkout this video:
There are a lot of great gadgets that were invented in 2017. Some of these gadgets include:
-The iPhone X
-The Tesla Model 3
-The Nintendo Switch
-The Amazon Echo
-The Google Home
In 2017, mobile technology continued to evolve at a rapid pace. Among the most significant developments were the launch of new 5G networks, the release of new smartphones with better cameras and processors, and the continued growth of mobile applications and services. Here are some of the most important mobile technology advancements from last year:
-5G networks: In 2017, several telecommunications companies began rolling out 5G network infrastructure in select markets. 5G is the next generation of mobile broadband technology, and promises faster speeds and lower latency than current 4G LTE networks. While 5G is not yet widely available, it is expected to become more widespread in 2018 as more carriers launch 5G service in more markets.
-New smartphones: In 2017, several major smartphone manufacturers released new flagship devices with better cameras, faster processors, and other improved features. Among the most notable releases were the iPhone X from Apple, the Galaxy S8 from Samsung, the Pixel 2 from Google, and the Essential Phone from Andy Rubin’s startup Essential.
-Mobile applications and services: In 2017, there was continued growth in the number and variety of mobile applications and services available to users. This includes everything from social media apps like Facebook and Twitter to messaging apps like WhatsApp and WeChat to ride-sharing apps like Uber and Lyft. There are also a growing number of so-called “super apps” that combine many different types of functionality into one app, such as WeChat in China and Gojek in Indonesia.
According to a report by Gartner, the top 10 apps that were invented in 2017 were:
2. Pokemon Go
3. Super Mario Run
6. Amazon Echo
7. Microsoft Cortana
8. Google Allo
10. Facebook Messenger
Social media was invented in 2017. It is a type of technology that allows people to communicate with each other via the internet.
Technology is constantly evolving, and 2017 was no exception. Here are some of the most important tech inventions of the year.
1. Online security: In 2017, we saw a major shift in the way online security is approached. With the Equifax breach and other high-profile cyber attacks, consumers are now more aware of the need for strong online security. That’s why we saw the rise of products like LastPass and 2FA authentication.
2. Augmented reality: Augmented reality (AR) took off in a big way in 2017, thanks to products like the Microsoft HoloLens and the iPhone X’s Face ID feature. We’re only beginning to scratch the surface of what’s possible with AR, but it’s already clear that this technology is going to change the way we interact with the world around us.
3. Electric cars: Electric cars made big strides in 2017, thanks to advances in battery technology and an increasing number of charging stations around the world. Tesla continued to lead the way with its Model S and Model X, but other companies like BMW and Nissan also introduced electric cars this year.
4. Self-driving cars: Self-driving cars took another step closer to becoming a reality in 2017, with several companies testing autonomous vehicles on public roads. While there are still some challenges to overcome, it’s clear that self-driving cars are going to be a part of our future sooner than we thought.
5. Artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence (AI) continued to make headlines in 2017, as companies like Google and Facebook announced plans to use AI for everything from fight fake news to improve search results. We’re still in the early days of AI, but it’s clear that this technology is going to transform many industries in the years to come.
In 2017, cloud computing continued to grow in popularity, with more businesses and individuals using it to store and access data online. This type of computing allows users to connect to a remote server or “cloud” to store and access data, rather than storing it on their own computer’s hard drive.
Big data is a term for data sets that are so large or complex that traditional data processing applications are inadequate. Challenges include analysis, capture, curation, search, sharing, storage, transfer, visualization, and information privacy. The trend to bigger and bigger data sets is due to the additional information derived from gene sequencing, imaging through radio telescopes, and many other sources.
Internet of Things
Internet of Things (IoT) technology was invented in 2017. The internet of things is a network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and connectivity which enables these objects to connect and exchange data.
2017 was a big year for VR with a number of high-profile releases, including the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation VR. This year also saw the introduction of standalone VR headsets, like the Oculus Go and Lenovo Mirage Solo.
One of the biggest areas of advancement in technology in 2017 was in the area of artificial intelligence (AI). This is an umbrella term that refers to a wide range of technologies that allow computers to perform tasks that would normally require human intelligence. This includes things like understanding natural language, recognizing objects and faces, and making decisions.
Some of the most impressive AI achievements of 2017 include Google’s AutoML project, which automated the creation of machine learning models; Microsoft’s chatbot Zo, which can hold conversations with humans; and OpenAI’s Dota 2 playing bot, which can beat professional human players.
Other significant advancements were made in Virtual Reality (VR), self-driving cars, and 3D printing.